Monday, February 10, 2014

Chinese New Year Eve

I took a day of at the Chinese New Year Eve and I had a walk with the Leica M6 and 35mm Summicron 6 elements combo loaded with Kodak Portra 400.




From the tradition, Chinese New Year Eve was about preparing the food and decoration for the Chinese New Year CNY(it last around a whole week and most of the shop will closed during CNY), so that the market was busy. Since it was so crowded, I had a very hard time to get a clean shot. At the end I gave up and just shot with the flow and don't force myself to create any outstanding image.



Porsche hat


Flowers for decoration




Outdoor chicken store sales
After I took some shots, I went back home and work for my office work, that was pretty shit. When I can have my life back? I'm not a lazy person and all I want is to work happily, have just about enough money to take care of my family and still have a bit of time to spend with my love ones. Am I right or just too unrealistic? I believe I can find the answer pretty soon by leaving my current job next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment