Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A roll of Kodak Portra 400 Pushed to 1600

I had a photo walk with my friend Raymond in the Wan Chai area, who is an amazing film photographer, you can check out his work HERE. I intended to shoot Black and White but I only had a roll of Kodak Portra 400 in hand, I shot it at ISO1600 and pushed processed it by 2 stop.

All shot by Leica M6 with 35mm Summicron 6 Elements

I'm sure this one looks better in colour than black and white!













My fav of this roll, not a stunning shot, but it capture the expression and the environment well.






Since I forgot to ask the lap to output the tiff file, they exported them all in JPG and I can't save the shot if I made the mistake to due to the incorrect exposure. 


I really enjoy shooting film because it force me to slow down and only concentrate on the shooting process and try to capture the moment instead of the perfect sharpness.

No comments:

Post a Comment