Sunday, December 9, 2012

On the way home

In Hong Kong, especially as a designer, long working hours is a must. I off work at 830 (not really late) and I had my OMD with CV25/0.95  with me, as a result I just press the shutter to documentary this raining night at Tsuen Wan (where I live).







The train arrived at the terminal. 
@0.95


The rest images are from F2.8- 5.6


At the bridge


Outside the restaurant - The place beside where I took the dinner.

\



Under the bridge @0.95 again


























Ya, this was my night.  Due to exhaust at work, I felt a bit depressed, it reflected to the images. They all looked sad to me.

People tend to say 50mm in 35mm format is a portrait lens. To me, if you try to step further and worked harder to find the angle, 50mm is pretty versatile, Enjoy!

If you feel my images are interesting, please feel free to go Flickr to check out my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment