Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Congratulation to my long time friend!


I was really touched when I became one of your witnesses during the wedding ceremony. We have become good friends for more than 15 years. Even though we don't meet up a lot,  you always have a place in my heart. So so so glad that to attend your wedding.









All shots were from Oly 45/1.8 except the first one with Oly 12-50/3.5-6.3 @12mm

Chapel's interior (What a cool place!)


Cute kids 
















Father and daughter




Yannie, you are looking gorgeous


Yannie and Ben listening wedding sermon


Husband and wife


Cheers at the wedding banquet


Yay, awesome smile from Ben and Yannie.


Of course, it is another journey's begins. I will fully support you from heart and know that you will have a wonderful marriage in the name of God. 

Yannie, when you a free just ring my phone and see when can we meet up soon! 

Wish you all the best, Ed

PS:  Since there are too many people attend to your wedding (means you have many good friends), my shooting position wasn't really ideal. I did try my best to capture your moment!

If you feel my images are interesting, please feel free to go Flickr to check out my stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment