Sunday, December 30, 2012

Causal walk in Tsim Sha Tsui




Tsim Sha Tsui is a place with Everything, the locals, foreigners, youth and old, it is just have all.  It is a place that is really packed especially during the weekend, luckily I went there in weekday and also not in the busy hours. Therefore, I could shot freely with a longer lens Oly 45/1.8 and spent more time to compose some of the images than usual.



All shot by Olympus OMD with 45/1.8 prime.

It was a cloudy day, but it was good because the cloud can became a giant softbox and create a smoothen skin tone for portrait.

Businessmen







I was expecting something interesting would happened before I took this shot, and it turned out way better than my expectation! 


I got pumped

Say Cheers

Lovely expression


Pose?

Attention from the left


Girls













































I'm really please with the outcomes, it captured a couple pleasant moments and that's make street photography special, wish you all enjoy about it!

If you feel my images are interesting, please feel free to go Flickr to check out my stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment