Monday, February 10, 2014

Antique Shop

I saw the interesting clock(the top left one in the first image) and asked the shopkeeper permission to shoot it. It was really low light, way darker than the final look, it took me more than 30 seconds on each shot (focus exposure, composition, re-focus, re-exposure…..). Since I'm a new student to film, I was a bit scary I would waste these two frames due to the low light condition, but they turned out Great. All I can say is to say thank again to the shopkeeper for the permission to let me spend more than a minute to shot two images (It is a really small shop and I occupied all the space). After I finished those shots, I asked the storekeeper for a portrait but he kindly declined. Otherwise I should post 3 photos instead of these 2.

P.S The quality of the film is really amazed me and I really like the natural colour look from the Kodak Portra 400.

No comments:

Post a Comment