Friday, August 16, 2013

Amazing Cloud (All shot in one day)


"Wow! It is amazing!" that was what I said when I woke up and looked out through the window. Then the next thing I did was took out my camera and captured it. 




All shot by Olympus OMD with 17mm F/1.8 lens



All B&W are processed by VSCO film Neopan 1600 preset
I took a couple shots then I went to work. During the day, I was keep thinking I didn't had enough capture for the wonderful sky and then the chance came, I need to go to the vender! Then I took my camera and took the Taxi on the way to the vender. The rest of the shots are shot through from the Taxi's window.


Thx God for giving me such a wonderful opportunity to capture the brilliant sky in Hong Kong.

If you have time, please check out my Flickr



No comments:

Post a Comment