Friday, May 31, 2013

Wayne and Kabi

We were teammate and roomate when we all the way back in Canada, now he became a real man in Hong Kong.  Today is Wayne's wedding date with her wife Kabi. As his buddy, I full with joy and blessing for you both to have a wonder new page of life!


Even though I had duties in his wedding, I did squeezed a bit of time to bring out my camera to snap a couple shots. Here we go.

All shot with Olympus OMD with Viogtlander 25 F/0.95 manual focus lens and processed in Adobe Lightroom 4.3 with VSCO film Tri-X 400 preset.


 The main man


 Group of buddies

 Bride's fellas

Real Joy
Wayne and Kabi
I missed focus.....( it was pretty low light and I couldn't see clearly in the viewfinder)
Anyways, Congrats!

Please feel free to comments!
If you feel my images are interesting, please feel free to go Flickr to check out my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment