Sunday, November 4, 2012

Self Portrait


I like to press the shutter on candids or my gf rather than be the one who show up on the image. This time I somehow found out a way to take self portrait with candids all together. That's fun!!









Thx for all the candid models to make my self portrait looks interesting!!

Panny 20mm 1.7

Self Portrait





















Also here are some random shots from the same day

Oly 45mm 1.8
Walking Woman















Eye contact


















Back to my Panny 20mm 1.7

Thx for the OMD's high ISO performance, I took low light image without any hustle.

ISO1600

Balloon on the top

ISO 3200
Light on straight






















If you feel my images are interesting, please feel free to go Flickr to check out my stuff.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment