Saturday, January 18, 2014

First roll of film- Leica M6


I always want to own a Leica and I always look at the market to see is there any affordable one. I wanted to get a M9 but it was way too expensive. At the end I found a M6 black and a 35mm summicron version 2. Since Leica's price will not really depreciate, if it is not suit for me then I can sell it afterward. Here are the shots from shot photo walk.

All Shot with Leica M6 with 35mm Summicron Pre ASPH with Fuji Xtra 400 Film pushed to 1600.



They are too grainy which suit for B&W more, but I just tempted to c the colour from this setup.



My fav of this roll
 Focus is not as hard as using a film SLR or even focus peaking from a EVF of a mirrorless camera.





 My colleague closed his eye and ruin my shot somehow ^^;




They are not something really good at all, but shooting film was such a fun experience. 
I also feel constrained with shooting at ISO1600 in low light situation because I needed to use F/2 or F/2.8 with shallow depth of view in order to have enough shutter speed to freeze the motion.

Also, even though it is too granny and rough, the colour was really something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment