Wednesday, January 8, 2014

City of Contrast

I will do a photo essay about the "City of Contrast" As I always says, Hong Kong is a compact city with such a busy environment. From my point of view, people want to find personal spaces to give them a breathing room. To show the emotion through the personal spaces, I use the chaotic lights from the gap between, buildings, signs, bars to create space for the subject.

Update: 24/ Jan, 2013

For the on going project "City on Contrast" I started with Black and White, after a while, I found some success  of using colour and feel that it is stronger than the Black and White for this series. Now I will make this as a colour project.

Here are the colour images


I always want to have more colour works and this series is the chance for me to do it. I'm really excited to see how it end up!

No comments:

Post a Comment