Saturday, May 4, 2013

Street stage

I heard some cool music from far and it made me to get close to see what it was. The street performers drew a huge crowd all by their music. I stood there and listen it for a while and snap two images of their show from my point of view (shoot at the back of the performer). 

All shot by Olympus OMD with M.Zuiko 17mm F/1.8 lens and process in Lightroom 4 with custom preset.

 




































He made me wanted to pick up the guitar and rocknroll.

Huge crowd

The crowd was huge, but it seems like everyone was doing different things (especially the kids from the bottom right).

I shot at the back because I want to keep the the performers were the anonymous of feel and also wanted to capture how the crowd react to the music.


Please feel free to comments!
If you feel my images are interesting, please feel free to go Flickr to check out my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment