Thursday, March 28, 2013

Met with International Street Photographer, Eric Kim

Photo by Eric Kim
I have followed Eric Kim Facebook for some time and I knew that he would had a workshop in Hong Kong but it was too expensive for me. Somehow I saw he arranged a street shooting event at TST and welcomed any streettogs to join, then I decided to join and have had no regret at all!



This was the first group shooting experience for me, I felt a bit uncomforted and my shots are below par. That wasn't an issue to me because met with a group of photography enthusiast to shoot and talked about photography was just awesome!

Below are a some group photos... photographed by Raymond Chin and Ricky Rueda.



This one was my fav! looks really serious and intense!


 These are the shots that I took, all by Olympus OMD with 17mm F1.8 lens.

Bide on Messi
 Finding customer
 Huge contrast
 Eric street photography demostraction

Gambler

Streettog in action
 Pushing the load
 Close up
 Man with sunglasses




I had chance to talk to Eric Kim and he was such a cool person to talk to. He was so open minded and has no hesitate to share his knowledge and experience.

I'm highly recommand for you to visit his blog :http://erickimphotography.com/blog/ . It has huge amount of resource about anything related to streetphotography.

Please feel free to comments!
If you feel my images are interesting, please feel free to go Flickr to check out my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment