Saturday, March 30, 2013

From Yau Mar Tai to Mongkok

Yau Mar Tai and Mongkok are mix area, which have mixed age group, local people, tourist and immigrant... everything. It can reveal to my capture....















All shot by Olympus OMD with M.Zuiko 17mm/ F1.8

Story teller, he looks like has lot of stories want to tell.




Left the crowd

 Bookkeeper

 Tidy up for his dream girl






































 The man on suit was looking at the person in front of my and I am curious of what was he looking for.

 Chatting with a smoke






































The M.Zuiko 17mm F1.8 is still amazed me. It captured tons of details in good sharpness, also it provides LIGHTING FAST and ACCURATE autofocus that's just not the case for the Zuiko 45mm F1.8 (It AF was a lot slower at night).

Please feel free to comments!
If you feel my images are interesting, please feel free to go Flickr to check out my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment