Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Black and white


I process quite a lot B&W recently, and I'm going to show this recent series all at once. I will never say say "Black and White is better than color" kind of guy, I think difference of genre , mood and style need different kind of treatment and I think this series suits B&W well.








All Shot by Olympus OMD

You!
Panny 20/1.7


View from the biker
Panny 20/1.7


What can we do
Panny 20/1.7


Old man with a cigarette
CV 25/0.95

Retired Hitman
CV 25/0.95



I feel Black and White gives more dramatic kind of feel to the images. Even though Panny 20/1.7 is a wonderful lens with AF, CV 25/0.95 just makes Photography more enjoyable, and appreciable for my own!

Please feel free to comments!
If you feel my images are interesting, please feel free to go Flickr to check out my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment